Thursday, April 9, 2009

ILP.. 11th Feb..


PLEASE DONT GO ON THIS PIC.. IT WAS TAKEN ONLY FOR FUN PURPOSE.. AND AS U ALL KNOW.. I DONT DRINK...!!!




probably the saddest day of my life.. some thing unusual was there in the air.. that never gave a right feeling.. since morning it was felt by me.. that this day wud be remembered by u for ur whole life... and that happened.!

the smile that u see in this pic is just momentary.. it was after all the bad was over.. those people who were caught cheating were terminated from the job.. so a lot of tears shed.. many sad faces dont give u a reason to be happy.. right..?

well above from that.. there was some different fact that captivated my mind throughout the day.. something that wont forget ever in my life.. something that has now changed my life to a very great extent.. something that no one wants.. the thing that tears u apart and hurts u most.

i hope you know P.S. ( if not.. follow my earlier blogs..).. well i proposed her today..

we were chatting on gtalk as we used to do.. i was on same laptop no. 19.. with ankit playing some bike game in his lappy.. yogananda and seenu busy in project work that was to be shown next day.. and me chatting.. but it turned out to b the chat of my lifetime.. not in gud sense but in true fact. after many years passed by.. since 2004 words that were unsaid.. were finally told..

the message was given.. she was made aware that some one still loves her with all his heart.. some one still remembers all her talks.. some one will always wait for a lifetime.. just for her.. and that "some one" was me..!!

well enuff of emotions pouring out that day.. aah.. i was feeling too nostalgic.. i had now other way to hide myself down... and the reply i got was as usual NO.. NEVER..
u don't know.. but i have heard the same answer many times in my dreams.. but this one did hurt!! it went straight to the core of my heart.. made a home and stayed.. NO.. NEVER..

came evening.. i wid animesh decided to have a beer.. as i knew he wont say no to BEER atleast.. we went straight to appolo.. and saw some setup at saurabh's place.. where abhishek was lying ill.. but everyone else were ready wid their bottles ready to be gulped down the thirsty throats. we got 1 beer each for ourselves wid some snacks and landed in B-2. anuroop saurabh swakshar manish and ravi dint had it.. but few of them were surely spectators of one of the beautiful nights of appolo villa.. people from all regions present there.. ( of course except faridabad guys.. ).. enjoying limitless fun the night had to offer..

i was trying to drink my pain.. but it only added to it... anirudh.. acting like the head of the family was sitting on the main side of the table and was smiling devilishly at my every drink. as the first one ended.. i was done with my brain cells.. they seemed to be died.. just like my soul that day.. they were not supporting me.. and that made me give my "thanks giving".

i started.. blabbered in between.. thanked everyone who made my life so pleasurable in the ILP.. and special note came for animesh.. that made him hide his face from the camera of his own cellfone. well it was all affection..

that was the first time i dared to touch second bottle.. it was
too over in a few minutes .. and ordered for the third.. THEN... then something happened within me that i dint liked.. but from that corner.. anirudh was continuously saying.. "pii le jasmeeeet.. kuchh nahin hoga.. ghabra mat.. ".. but.. it wasnt my take. i puked.. and went to my place .. made a swimming pool there ( as all the roomies said) and slept.

i had no conscience whatsoever that happened after that.. cuz i was lost in the memories.. that i never remembered after that night.. :))

4 comments:

manoj said...

saale devdas ban ne ki waja pehle tho nahi bataya kamine... man that pool was stinking badly and due to that sadly u didnt drink on 12th our last nite out.

Jasmit Singh Arora said...

i know i spoiled that 12th.. but i wanted to remain in senses so that i can remember that night...

SWAKSHAR said...

this kutta,my roomy,didnt have the slightest brains to puke in front of someone else's room!he did it infront of our room man!hehe.........luckily i dint drink that nit.the hard work manoj n me had to do to get rid of the stench...........spread news paper everrywer to soak up the puke water.

btw..........y did u get so wise n flush the whole villa with buckets of water???

Jasmit Singh Arora said...

who asked you to explain what happened after that..?? :P well i thought i washed everything before i hit the bed.. ;)