Thursday, June 11, 2009

Heart that Follows..


It was around 10 in the night.. when i had a random thought of yours from the vast pool of memories of good earlier times..

as i watched ur pic in orkut.. i suddenly realized instead of moving on.. i was moving back for u.. haphazardly i closed the window down and laid back on my bed. eyes closed.. and behind the darkness came ur image.. i was startled.. in a flash i went through all over again..

it was very unusual for me to react like this.. for a moment i thought i wont b able to get over you ever in my life.. cuz in my heart i knew i never wanted to.. but ur thoughts rose beyond the horizons and kept travelling in the clouds of memories..

broken n shattered.. i wish every second of my life.. although i miss ur presence in my life.. i shud never loose the treasure of memories that u gave me.. those are the shining stars that keep my nights glowing.. when the blueness of moon fades away.. a light that purifies my soul.. a reason to dream.. and love...!!

all that is left wid me is ur shape in my memories.. ur color.. ur eyes.. ur face and ur smile... and as i see them going away from me in my nightmares.. i run after them.. trying to stop u.. make u hold for a second.. just to confess what i feel.. but ur tears weakens me.. and with trembling heart i wake up.. disoriented and mindless i feel..

my music of life.. highs and lows.. is all inspired by you.. in this ocean where love is salty and hard.. a teardrop of ur love for me is as pure and divine as elixir.. but when i woke up.. all that i felt was something salty in mouth.. and wet cheeks..

clearly indicating.. i hv lost my drop of elixir.. and m now a diver in same ocean.. filled with salty liquid within.. whose depth cant be measured.. and where i will sink one night.. following my heart..