Friday, May 8, 2009

MOTHER..


"mumma.. aaj school nahin na jana mujhe.. please.. ghar pe rehna hai.. " i remember these words when i was almost 6.. i had tears all over my face.. my tooth was broken.. it was paining.. so i dint wanted to leave for school that day.. she gave me a hug.. and said.. "school nahin jayega to seekhega kaise..??".. and i answered.."aap bhi to teacher ho... aap sikha do"..

mother.. the teacher to all.. and in a way that no else can be.. the relation so pure.. that comparison of it doesnt holds any boundaries.. any meanings.. the person who understands your pain by feeling it herself.. one who sheds tears with you when you cry.. one.. with whom you dont feel shy to share anything..

my meaning of mother can only be limited to my vision.. my understanding and my knowledge..

mother for me is.. who teaches to take steps in life.. who makes you speak.. who incorporates all the values in you to complete you as a human.. who is always a guiding way to success..

the selfless of all.. mother.. even her slaps on your face wont hurt you that much.. that it hurts in her heart.. the ocean of love that always ponders warmth is what every child crave for.. for me.. mother has always been a pillar of my life.. separation can never exist between this relationship..

mumma.. mom.. mummy.. mum.. maa.. many a words that define mother.. coming straight from heart.. calls for the god.. she gave you birth.. she brought you into this world.. she is the god.. helping your ways when u face troubles. a cozy shelter from the world.. a person of morality and humanity.. a person most important in anyones life.. mother.

i love her.. more than anyone else.. she is the reason where i stand now.. i owe my life to her.. the relationship that has all the divinity existing in it.. makes me feel pure.. when i m in her lap.. her tears are my worries.. her smile is my happiness..

be what age.. i m always ur lad.. the kid yearning for your affection.. i love u mumma..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

overwhelming! so to speak.......
u sum it all in so wonderful words that it always is a stimulant.....and this once, i would say, its more of an emotional eruption and not just a prose......

true that whatever we have become, we hold a lot of our parents in ourselves....its they, who have made us the way we are....its them, whom we look up to....and its really difficult to express the gratitude......

aur maa....irrespective of all the sacred words we use to address her, is one who feels the joy and sorrows that you go thru without you caring to tell her about them.... at times i do wonder, is there anything more divine than the purity and benevolence of the stature called mother....the word we fondly hold soooooo dearly close to our hearts.....

thanks jassi!.......thanks for taking me back in time.... thanks for making me reminisce all those years.....thanks for making me hum a song that i heard way back in time......

"aey maa teri surat se alag, bhagwaan ki surat kyaa hogi.........."