Friday, May 29, 2009

Speeding Through...

Travel.. the synonym of life.. a journey that only u have to travel.. a path whose destination no one knows.. the turns are hidden.. the curves are curvaceous than expected.. the milestones situated at various points that only u need to cover..

my present journey is lifeless.. soulless. i dont see any milestones around.. i cant see any turns..

suddenly what i feel like is.. a point of time speeding through me.. taking me back into past carries me with itself and rush through the future.. passing exactly from the point where i m standing now.. and i can see myself standing stoned at a point since the age when i thought i can do wonders.. when i thought the time will kneel below me.. when i thought i will prove my existence..

the time carries me on its lap and runs fast..and shows me what i have achieved till present.. makes me realize how i have been through all these phases.. and what i m doing now.. is that what i am supposed to do..? and then swiftly takes a turn and takes me through a dark tunnel.. with bumps and thorns in paths..

i was scared.. i was moved.. i m not used to such pain.. i have never been through all these paths before.. i wanted to stop.. take a pause from that horrifying scene.. but the lights formed like a lightening over me.. the dark path was now showing me an end that was as brightened as the diamond's corner cut.. sparkling and shining..

and then i stop and found myself at a place.. stale.. silent.. motionless.

i realize what i saw.. been to past.. saw myself in the present and moved to future in a whisker.. realized that the aim i want to conquer is a path of darkness that has all the shine in the end.. the fame and ecstasy accompanied with acclaim and recognition is not an easy way.. but the effort u give in to cover that path... will ultimately brighten up.. the way that one wud hv never thought of..

i learned the lesson.. i want to move.. i hv all courage now to face the flips and flops of life.. but the way time is speeding through me.. i just fear of moving so fast.. that if i leave my soul behind.. would i ever be able to collect it back..? 'cuz the journey is only one way...!!

No comments: